in-context (M3) custom mapping

Greetings to all,

Looking at in-context for application H5 M3, i have added a mapping between field CONA and entity MyCustEntityMaster (MNS035MI).

After a quick refresh, the JSON message is properly updated if my current context is MWS410/E ...

...but it's not working on the B panel (despite the fact that field OQCONA exist in the view)

Note that on the B panel and with this view, we can see the standard entities InforProductionOrder, InforSalesOrder, InforPurchaseOrder.

Is it working as designed ?

Furthermore, i noticed that fields VFLD & VFVA from CSYIEM file have no impact on the JSON message; in my humble opinion, these fields should work as filters. In MMS080, having a record with ORCA=311 should update the JSON message with entity type InforSalesOrder only. What i observe is that all entities are listed in the JSON (ProductionOrder, PurchaseOrder, SalesOrder) in this case. 

Am i wrong somewhere ?

Thanks !

• Check that the message is enabled in Tools->Context Publisher->Infor Business Context

I was able to publish CONA in the b-panel

• In reply to 920527:

Brilliant. The message was not enabled :

Now it works on B panel.

Thank you !

• In reply to Maxime R.:

If you have an answer that helped you please follow the guidelines and mark it as answered.

- If a reply to your post answers the question use the "this helped me" link to mark it as the answer.

It's possible that this option is only available is you select "suggest as reply" when replying. That's a shame because then you might have no way to mark it as resolved. That's pretty bad, actually :-)

• In reply to KarinPB:

Actually, this post was started as a "Discussion", not as a "Question" type post. So that is why a reply could not be marked as an answer. Discussions are open ended and have no answer. I have changed the post to be of type "Question" so now anyone can click the "This helped me" link on one of the replies. Hope this helps!
  • In reply to Keith Knuth:

Thank you Keith. I was desperately searching for the "suggest as reply" button ... ! At least this answer is marked as helpfull.