Homepage: Drilldown in M3 Information Viewer

Hi, 

I have made a Custom List and I am using it in the Information Viewer Widget (by adding it to CMS100MI in CMS015).

I am displaying the content as a graph, see below, and that works fine. It displays on hand balance on item number level.

I would like to configure a drilldown so that when I press on one of the bars, the drilldown shows on hand balance on item number and location level. I want to use another transaction in CMS100MI (that does not aggregate on item number level) but I want to 'capture' the item number of the bar I have pressed, as to only display relevant data. Configuring the drilldown with another transaction is no problem, however, I can't seem to capture the item number. When I press on one bar, all item numbers are displayed.

The drilldown itself suggests I should use the following expression as input: {@Lst_MITLOC:MLITNO}, where Lst_MITLOC is the name of the transaction that creates the graph.

However, when I use this and press on one of the bars I get the error message 'Transaction Lst_MITLOC2 in program CMS100MI field MLITNO has a too big value (>15): {@Lst_MITLOC:MLITNO}'. Lst_MITLOC2 is the name of the transaction I want to use to show on hand balance on item number and location level.

If someone could aid me in finding a way to capture the item number form the previous transaction I would appreciate it very much. 

Kind regards, 

Sofia Danielsson

Parents Reply Children
No Data