Homepages Use Cases

Hi,

My name is Shan Molu and I'm the current product manager for Infor Homepages. I'd like to get some insight on how you all are using Homepages and what your Homepages look like. For anyone interested in sharing, do you mind showing a screenshot of your Homepages set up? I'm also interested in learning which widgets you are commonly using, and which Homepages features are being used (mandatory pages, default pages, featured content, etc.).

This information will help prioritize items on our roadmap, as well as potentially add new functionality to the application.

I think this could be beneficial for other users in the forum, but if you want to send this to me directly feel free to reach out to me at shan.molu@infor.com. 

Thanks!

Shan

Parents
  • I've written a few widgets for our team to hit APIs and simplify processes for the team. For example a widget to pull a customer list, allow the user to select it, then with one click -- Run an AR open items report and reprint all invoices that are past due into a PDF for the customer to review. Another widget uses an API call to get a list of all open cartons in the warehouse to be sure our TWL processes have met their deadlines and ship the orders. We also use homepages for BI graphs and dashboards of KPI data. One challenge is adding pages to users logins as an administrator, I'd like to be able to impersonate a user vs logging in as that person to setup their specific options and page layouts.

• These are great use cases - thanks for sharing. I'm sure others will appreciate that as well.

As for your challenge with setting up pages for other users, is it more around building a page and assigning the pages to users? Or seeing what pages are available and how pages/widgets are displayed for other users?
  • These are great use cases - thanks for sharing. I'm sure others will appreciate that as well.

As for your challenge with setting up pages for other users, is it more around building a page and assigning the pages to users? Or seeing what pages are available and how pages/widgets are displayed for other users?
Children
No Data