ERP LN Widgets for Mingle Homepages

Dear Forum Members,

I am looking for the help to use ERP LN Widgets like SalesOrderLine, PurchaseOrderLine, Deliverable etc. I have tried configuring them but not getting the data in the widget.

Any suggestion is most welcomed.

Regards

Gaurav

• It looks like there isnt a connection between LN and mingle therefore the data isn't appearing in the widgets. Most likely a configuration issue in Landmark.
  • Hi,
    Can you please check the ... - icon button and select About and let me know the version of the widgets. Pick one. You have access to the LN application from within Mingle without issues? I would like to know the version so that I can check if the widgets needs LN APIs to be available. What version of LN are you on?
  • Hi,
    Can you please check the ... - icon button and select About and let me know the version of the widgets. Pick one. You have access to the LN application from within Mingle without issues? I would like to know the version so that I can check if the widgets needs LN APIs to be available. What version of LN are you on?
  • Hi Gaurav,

There should be an ION API "Infor LN" under available APIs, In that proper authentication and all standard End Points should be configured.

This ION API "InforLN" would be the connection between LN and MIngle.

follow this guide "Infor LN Configuration Guide for Infor ION API" for setup.

Regards,
    Kiran