Best practice on replacing the Infor logo in IDM output management

Hi

I'm struggling with bad resolution when replacing the Infor logo (/MDS_File[@MDS_Name="LogoMedium"]) with a new one.

I tried to change size and resolution of the PNG files before upload to IDM, but always the same blurry result. Does anyone have any guidelines on how to prepare the PNG file for the best result?

Hans Møller-Hansen, Columbus

Parents
  • Hi, I am also struggling with this one. Have anyone found documentation or a resolution that actually works? I tried to use the same resolution that was in the original Infor logo in an untouched environment (59x54), however this as well turns out blurry. 

• I spent a few hours trying to make this work with different image sizes with no positive outcome.  The only workaround (and the one advised by ICS) we have is to tick the box on the image that makes it fixed size in the IDM template.

I hope to have a call with support next week on this.  I've had an issue open with them for about a month so hopefully can make some progress.  If I do I'll advise.

• I spent a few hours trying to make this work with different image sizes with no positive outcome.  The only workaround (and the one advised by ICS) we have is to tick the box on the image that makes it fixed size in the IDM template.

I hope to have a call with support next week on this.  I've had an issue open with them for about a month so hopefully can make some progress.  If I do I'll advise.

Children