Workflow Scheduler enhancement: Infor needs your feedback!

Infor OS Workflow Community,

Infor is looking for customer feedback on a proposed enhancement to Infor OS Workflow.  The enhancement is to add a Workflow Scheduler so that an Admin can specify a particular workflow to start at recurring times.

See HTTPS://ERS.INFOR.COM/ERS/ERS_DETAILS.ASPX?ERID=37891 . 

Please review, view the attached mockups, and log your comments in the ER. Specifically,

1. Endorse the ER if you would fine this enhancement valuable.

2. Comment on use cases you have for this feature. Be as detailed as possible!

Thank you!

• We have had good support for this enhancement.  In fact it is the #1 requested enhancement for ION in the ERS. It is now moving into a development phase.  If you would like to participate in a private online forum to help validate the requirements we have please reply to this post. I will send you an invite to the forum. This is your chance to make sure the new feature works the way you want! Please consider contributing.

• In reply to Keith Knuth:

Hi Keith,

I have run into this requirement multiple times and had to turn it down. If the requirements are still being validated, I would very much like to be included in the process.

Best regards,
    Mads Stenbye

• In reply to Mads Stenbye:

Thanks Mads. You should have received an invite.
  • In reply to Keith Knuth:

This enhancement is now generally available in Infor's multitenant cloud. On-prem users should receive it in the next release. Thanks to all who provided critical early feedback in the design!